Get Your Confidence Smile Back – Invisalign treatment Chennai
Not able to flaunt your confident Smile because of your irregularly arranged teeth?
We at Dentistree provide the Best Invisalign treatment chennai to boost your confidence without making you undergo braces look with Invisible braces.
This is the most esthetic alternative to traditional braces. As the name suggests, these braces are clear & made from a certain thermoplastic material. In addition to the esthetic appeal of these type of braces, there are a lot more added advantages when compared to its conventional variant those are undertaken by our Dental Braces Chennai.
Advantages of invisalign teeth Chennai
- The very first advantage is the level of comfort it provides.
No more painful ulcers and difficulty in speech while wearing these aligners. You need not to feel apprehensive about your public appearance as they are removable & almost invisible. We carry out this Invisalign for teeth in chennai treatment with utmost care and precision in all our branches.
- Another important advantage is its low maintenance when it comes to hygiene.
With the conventional type, food often gets lodged between each bracket, but this can be avoided with the clear aligners as they can be removed by the patient while eating. This type is indeed a boon to patients who are extremely conscious about wearing the regular braces.
Working of this Invisible Dental braces in Chennai
- One of the main advantages of this type is how the treatment plan is envisioned based on 3-D mapping done from the photos & study model records taken by the dentist.
- After the patient & the doctor together decide on a treatment plan, the records are sent to the lab and a series of aligners are shipped to the patient along with instructions, as to when & how long each set should be worn.
- The entire duration of the treatment depends on the complexity of the malocclusion. Since these aligners are “effectively invisible” people may not even notice the fact that you are getting your teeth corrected.
- Usually every 2-3 weeks, the patient has to change to the next set of aligners along with regular review checkups with the orthodontist who will keep a track on the progress of the treatment.
- Main disadvantage of having the aligners is that the control is in patient’s hand, which indirectly affects the duration of the treatment.
- Once the desired outcome has been achieved, the patient can wear the last set of aligners passively as retainers for about 6 months. The patient can now show off his/her desired smile without having undergone the “Braces” look!
Invisalign treatment cost in chennai will be more affordable in Dentistree when compared with other Dental Hospitals across chennai. We here to work for you and to take care of your teeth.