Conscious Sedation Dentistry Chennai will make your smile perfect without pain
“Sedation Dentistry is a path free from Fear”
- Are you a nervous patient?
- Fear of tooth problems?
- Afraid of dental procedures?
Then you need sedation dental treatments with our Dentistree to get relief from dental problems and a get a brand new smile.
Sedation Dentistry in Chennai will make your experience comfortable and relaxing, it will provide you a warm feel and you won’t get fear by seeing the dental treatments and procedures.
Who can go for Sedation Dentistry
The People who can go for Sedation Dentistry are
- High Agitation People
- Difficulty getting Numb
- Very sensitive teeth
- Complex Dental problems
- People who have fear in needles and shots
- Fear about their teeth
- Aversion to the noise, smell and taste of the dental materials
Now we can have a look about what is sleeping dentistry
It is a process which help patients relax during dental procedures by the use of sedatives. Thus patients are usually awake in exception with those who are under general anesthesia, this Sedation dentistry can be manipulated in various ways.
Types of Dental sedation
There are three types of Dental Sedation. They are:
- Inhalation Sedation
- Oral sedation
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation
Inhalation sedation what does it do
- It is also known as laughing gas, happy gas and nitrous oxide gas
- It will eliminate pain
- Most frequently used method in dentistry
- Person can breathe and all body functions remain normal
- This method of Sedation is not suitable for child patient
How you will feel
- A tingling sensation in arms and legs
- Feeling of vibration
- Warm sensations
- A feeling of well being and floating
- It can be termed as orally administrative sedation
- This Method is followed by taking liquids and pills
- It will be given to the patients before 30 minutes of treatment
- Body function remains normal
- Disadvantage present in this it is unpredictable for each patient
What are the pills are used here
Intravenous (IV) Sedation
- It is similar to oral sedatives
- It is also known as deep conscious sedation
- These medicines are directly administered in patient blood streams
- More effective and instantaneous
- Patient will be awake and able to respond to commands
In this treatment patient is fully unconscious and they don’t no what is happening at their surroundings. It will be performed for dental treatments like multiple fillings, root canals, crowns etc,
Benefits you can get from Our Sleeping Dentistry in Chennai
- Pain-free dental experience
- No lost time
- Relaxed state
- Quick steps for dentist to work
- You can make conversation with dentist
Thus sleeping Dentistry Dental clinic in Chennai will be providing you treatment with latest technologies, and we will help you to come out your fear of dental issues. We are available at many branches around Chennai and Tamilnadu. Call us +91 99 400 400 33 or chat with our Dental Experts or Make an Appointment to consult our Doctor.