Armed with the latest in technology, all your laser dental treatments at Dentistree are guaranteed with less or no pain, less or no bleeding and less or no anesthesia.
The Dental Laser allows us to do many procedures previously done with the dental drill, usually without the need for painful injections. Perfect for kids and adults, the laser eliminates the whining sounds and vibrations previously asscociated with the dental drill. The laser technology allows us to fix cavities with remarkable precision and then fill them with undetectable white fillings.
Anyone that has ever had a fear of the dentist will be pleasantly surprised once they experience dental treatment with the laser. No more shots, no more lingering numbness, no more whining sounds of the drill. It is truly an incredible experience.
Fixing teeth with the Dental Laser is not only pain free, but also extremely accurate and precise. Many gum procedures can be performed with this laser as well, usually without the need for novocaine and stitches.
Our dental laser allows us to treat many gum procedures, previously only treatable by traditional periodontal surgery. Unlike periodontal surgery, however, Diode laser treatments are much less invasive while they can achieve similar results.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Extreme precision allows the placement of tiny invisible fillings.
- No whining sound previously asscociated with the dental drill.
- No vibration like in regular dental drilling.
- Decreased post operative sensitivity.
- Great for kids and adults.
- Unique, high-tech dental experience.
- Minimal or no anesthesia
- Minimal bleeding
- More controlled swelling
- Reduced post-operative infection/discomfort
- Less chance of infection
- Reduced time in dentist’s office
- Less pain
- Enhances the effect of tooth whitening
- No absorption of harmful chemicals
- Improved bonding process
- Quick removal of tooth decay
- Longer lasting fillings ·
- Faster healing
- Preservation of tooth structure
- A more sterilized environment (dental laser kills bacteria)
- For the treatment of Cancer sore and Herpes lesions, the LASER can actually decrease the pain experienced from these sores.